Jr. Sales Representative
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for an account executive to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
You will be the go-to team member selling our system in Canada. Applicants must be result-oriented self-managers who are passionate about helping companies achieve success.
- Responsible for selling online business solutions, including both services and software
- Can demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on business conversations with executives and decision makers
- Makes recommendations to prospects and clients of various solutions to address business needs
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations to identify prospects’ business problems and solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to gather and submit detailed business information for both pricing and presentation of solutions to address prospect problems
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a CRM to maintain records and maximize territory potential.
- Desire to be coached and learn from members of a highly knowledgeable team
Education and Experience:
- 0-2 years of professional experience preferred
- University or college degree preferred
- Previous sales training is an asset
What’s In It For You?
If you enjoy providing businesses with results, then you’ll love it here. You’ll be joining a team that offers:
- An open office environment with free parking and close to public transit
- Competitive salary – starting at 45k/year plus commission (based on experience), with no cap
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.
To apply, please email your cover letter, FINAL YEAR GPA, and resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.