Account Manager (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
Do you love developing long-term customer relationships and digging down to find out what their goals, challenges, and frustrations are? Are you well versed in online marketing, strategy, and execution? Are you great at discovering a great solution to customer problems? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about an opening on our team.
As an account manager for a wide variety of industrial customers, you’ll work as a trusted advisor in the online marketing space. Your responsibilities will include duties like:
- Creating opportunities for deeper collaboration with our customers to deliver successful solutions to their challenges
- Regularly reviewing customer accounts to determine areas for improvement
- Documenting activities regularly and accurately in customer success software and CRM
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and leadership
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of Account Management experience in an Internet Marketing or Advertising Capacity required
- Demonstrated understanding of customer relationship management, digital marketing, and internet technologies
- University or college degree – marketing or business background preferred
- Experience working for or with industrial companies is an asset
What’s In It For You?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business to business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software.
We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.