Account Coordinator & Content Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for an account coordinator & content specialist who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
As an account coordinator & content specialist, you will be the go-to team member for writing a wide range of web content, executing marketing initiatives, and speaking with both internal and external customers on a regular basis.
Salary is based on experience. Advancement to a leadership role is available to qualified candidates. Please include a writing sample with your resume on a topic of your choice.
- Engage with our existing customer base to foster engagement and resolve issues with an end goal of customer satisfaction
- Create, edit, and post content for a variety of mediums (blog posts, websites, case studies, email marketing campaigns, online ads, SEO, social media) – for both internal and external customers
- Keyword research to find the most appropriate terms to optimize marketing efforts
- Assist with strategic planning and creation of online and offline marketing initiatives
- Event planning and coordination (webinars, seminars, conferences)
- Assist in coordinating sales efforts with planned marketing activities
- Reporting and assistance with regular reviews of customers’ online presence
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer-facing or marketing roles
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and present both internally and externally
- Experience with online marketing platforms and systems, content management systems, and web analytics are an asset
- Experience working for or with industrial companies is an asset
What’s In It For You
If you enjoy building strong customer relationships that deliver results, then you’ll love it here. Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- Open office environment with free parking and close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
This is an in-office position in Calgary. Email your final year GPA, writing sample, cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com to apply.