Customer Onboarding Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is looking for team members who are as passionate about customer success as we are. As a customer onboarding specialist, you will be the go-to team member for writing a wide range of web content, executing marketing initiatives, and speaking with both internal and external customers on a regular basis.
- Engage with our existing customer base to foster engagement and resolve issues with an end goal of customer satisfaction
- Write, edit, and post content for a variety of mediums (blog posts, websites, case studies, email marketing campaigns, online ads, SEO, social media)
- Assisting with onboarding new customers
- Keyword research to find the most appropriate terms to optimize marketing efforts
- Assist with strategic planning and creation of online and offline marketing initiatives
- Assist in coordinating marketing events (webinars, seminars, conferences)
- Reporting and assistance with regular reviews of customers’ online presence
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer-facing or marketing roles
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and present both internally and externally
- Experience with online marketing platforms and systems, content management systems and web analytics are an asset
- Experience working for or with industrial companies is an asset
- Current Google AdWords certification is an asset
What’s In It For You?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business to business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.