Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper (Casual Basis)
Location: Calgary, AB
Are you a Quickbooks savvy administrative assistant? Are you conscientious, detail oriented, and take pride in doing a great job? Then we’d love to talk to you about an opening on our team.
We’re looking for an in-office assistant to help out during busy times of the month and cover vacation time for our office manager. You’ll be working on a casual basis – about 4 days a month for 4-6 hours per day.
You will be helping our team with:
- General clerical duties like photocopying, mail distribution, filing, emailing
- Word processing, updating spreadsheets, preparing regularly scheduled reports
- Recording, reconciling and auditing accounting data with Quickbooks
- Preparing financial statements, cost reports, and bank reconciliations
- Create invoices and send to customers
- Run company errands to the post office and office supply store
- Answer calls from customers and prospects (switchboard)
- Assistance with other office tasks and initiatives as needed
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Close attention to detail required
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help b2b companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.
Only local candidates will be considered. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com