AdWords Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for AdWords specialist who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
As an AdWords Specialist, you will be the go-to team member for:
- Executing customers digital strategies focusing on PPC, SEM, Remarketing, etc
- Implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that improve current SEM efforts
- Writing and optimizing ads for existing and new AdWords customers
- Writing content and drafting high-converting landing pages
- Reviewing existing campaigns and optimizing for targeting and conversions
- Current AdWords certification required
- Experience in managing large scale performance based PPC campaigns on enterprise level
- Familiar with PPC management platforms
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
- Ability to read stats properly to spot trends and opportunities
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Education and Experience
- Previous experience with PPC set up and maintenance
- 1-3 years of professional experience preferred
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field is preferred
What’s In It For You
If you enjoy building strong customer relationships that deliver results, then you’ll love it here. Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- Open office environment with free parking and close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
This is an in-office position in Calgary.Email your final year GPA (if a recent grad), cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com to apply.