Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
As a bookkeeper / administrative assistant, you will be working from our Calgary office 1 day per week (usually Fridays) as well covering for when the office manager is on vacation. You will be helping our team with:
- Recording, reconciling and auditing accounting data with Quickbooks
- Preparing financial statements, cost reports, and bank reconciliations
- Word processing, updating spreadsheets, filing, preparing regularly scheduled reports
- Create invoices and send to customers
- Assistance with other office tasks and initiatives as needed
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of accounting or accounting support
- University or college degree preferred
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
What’s In It For You?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Team perks like weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business to business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software.
We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com