Digital Marketing Project Manager
Location: Calgary, AB
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Project Manager to help support and manage projects and our client services team. As the Digital Marketing Project Manager, you have your finger on the pulse of anything and everything that is happening with our clients’ projects. You will work closely with a team of Account Managers and services professionals dedicated to achieving client satisfaction, and it’s your job to make sure we are delivering on our brand promise – to help industrial companies and their people reach their full potential in innovation and growth.
- Work with the client services team and monitor project deliverables.
- Create and execute detailed project plans and monitor ongoing project status to ensure timelines and budget are being met.
- Take on project tasks where needed, such as keyword research, conversion planning, basic SEO implementation, analytics and tracking setup, and other deliverables.
- Proactively identify & mitigate project issues and risks.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate 5-10 projects simultaneously.
- Provide clear direction on project goals with team members to ensure that collectively, client expectations are met and even exceeded.
- Work with Account Managers to provide strategic direction for clients in regards to industrial sales and marketing.
- Participate in project or status meetings with the Client Services team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, marketing, communications, or web development (or comparable work experience).
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing, web development, and project management.
- 3-7 years of customer-facing experience in relation to digital marketing or web services.
- Competency working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience advising on long-term account plans, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, and organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
What’s In It For You:
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business-to-business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who are as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary-based in-office position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.