Digital Marketing Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion started with a vision to fix the broken marketing and advertising industry. Today we take our customers’ marketing spend and turn it into a way to generate sales in a predictable way. We have become the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America.
Our digital marketing specialists are primarily responsible for executing a broad range of digital marketing campaigns. They will work with account managers to facilitate our customers’ success and will be responsible for creating and improving digital marketing campaigns including paid search and display advertising, email marketing, and social advertising. The ideal candidate is curious, constantly looking for ways to improve the results of our customers’ campaigns.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the go-to team member for:
- Executing our customers’ digital strategies, which include paid search/social/display/remarketing campaigns, SEO strategies and campaigns, email marketing, and more
- Managing campaigns, analyzing data, preparing reports. This will include Google Ads, Facebook, Bing, and LinkedIn advertising
- Meeting with customers to offer insight into areas of opportunity within their campaigns while proving the ROI of existing efforts
- Crafting and optimizing ads that drive qualified interest for our customers
- Writing content and drafting high-converting landing pages
- Implementing new technologies, automation capabilities, and strategies increase ROI for our customers
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals
- Unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment to customer interests, and strong problem-solving skills
- A strong understanding of paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, and display advertising, both in use and theory
- Curiosity and passion for digital marketing
- Able to identify opportunities within ongoing strategies for areas of optimization and potential growth
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of quality
- Ability to write compelling ad copy and website content
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
Education and Experience
- Google Ads certification required
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing large scale performance-based search campaigns for multiple customers on an ongoing basis
What’s In It For You
If you enjoy building strong customer relationships that deliver results, then you’ll love it here. Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- Open office environment and close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers a budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
This is an in-office position in downtown Calgary. Submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to apply: