Front-End Website Developer (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about making the web a better place. We work to create products and solutions we’re proud to attach our name to – functional, well-designed, and extremely usable.
We are looking for an in-house (Calgary) talented front-end website developer who is a result-oriented, fast learner and capable of effectively handling independent projects as well as working cohesively with a team.
The position includes developing, enhancing, and maintaining websites for business to business & corporate clients. You will collaborate with managers and designers to ensure usability and client expectations. Our preferred content management system is WordPress, therefore strong skills in customizing templates and plugins is an asset.
- Developing, maintaining and updating websites
- Translating visual designs into websites
- Technical troubleshooting and support for web platforms
- Cross browser testing and development
Education and Experience
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress is required
- An understanding of mobile and responsive development
- Familiar with setting up domains, hosting, DNS, SQL Databases
- 3+ Years professional experience in web development
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills within yourself and others
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in development or related field
- Ability to work in a team environment and with other teams
- Understanding of various web marketing tools and analytics is an asset
What’s In It For You?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business to business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.