Do you love making online marketing and advertising work for business-to-business? Are you great at piecing together which marketing solutions fit a given situation? Do you enjoy interacting with customers as part marketing advisor, part trainer? If so, we’d love to talk to you about an opening on our team.
The successful applicant will join our Client Services team and work with our brand new customers – helping them integrate their existing marketing efforts into our software, as well as providing marketing support and knowledge on a variety of topics like email marketing, lead nurturing, and online advertising, and how to integrate these efforts with sales processes. This is a full-time role based from our head office in downtown Calgary. Applicants must be self-managers who are passionate about helping their clients achieve success.
- Meeting with and assisting our new customers in their first several months with the company to orient them in how to achieve success using ActiveConversion
- Assist with strategic planning and creation of online and offline marketing initiatives for our customers, including email marketing and online advertising
- Setting up and configuring ActiveConversion software to perform well based on varying levels of client engagement, understanding, and business models – training will be provided
- Eager to learn and expand marketing and client-facing skillsets
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on business conversations with executives and decision-makers
- Demonstrates effective and efficient communication through various channels, both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in customer-facing or marketing roles
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and present both internally and externally
- Experience with online marketing platforms and systems, content management systems and web analytics are an asset
- Experience working for or with industrial companies is an asset
- Current Google AdWords certification is an asset
What’s In It For You?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
Please note this is an in-office position in downtown Calgary, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business-to-business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who are as passionate about customer success as we are.