Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
Do you love making sure your team has everything they need to do a great job marketing and selling? Do you like a fast-paced environment where you’re given a variety of duties and there’s always something new? Are you detail-oriented and make sure everything gets done well and on time? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about an opening on our team.
As a marketing and sales coordinator, you’ll be responsible for helping execute and ensure the success of sales and marketing efforts.
- Assist with the planning and execution of new marketing initiatives
- Preparing presentations tailored to a specific prospect’s business needs
- Reviewing sales paperwork for quality and accuracy
- Ensuring internal systems (CRM, sales forecast, lead tracking, etc.) are regularly updated with accurate lead information
- Preparing and reviewing regularly scheduled reports
- Coordinate and attend trade shows and in-person events
- Maintaining social media channels and writing blog posts focused on target personas
- Communicate with partners and vendors to facilitate the success of campaigns
- Reporting and assisting with regular reviews of customers online presence
- Assistance with other tasks and initiatives as needed
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Graphic design skills are an asset
Education and Experience:
- University or college degree – marketing or business background preferred
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Experience working for or with industrial companies is an asset
- Experience with online marketing and is an asset
What’s In It For You?
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business to business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary office based position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance. To apply, please email your cover letter, FINAL YEAR GPA, resume, and writing sample in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.