Paid Search Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for a Paid Search Specialist who is passionate about what they do, and they take pride in their craft. The ideal candidate will be customer focused, interested in learning about the business and helping bring value to our customers.
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be the go-to team member for:
- Executing customers digital strategies focusing on PPC, SEM, Remarketing, etc
- Implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that improve current SEM efforts
- Writing and optimizing ads for existing and new customers
- Identify process inefficiencies and find creative ways to eliminate them
- Writing content and drafting high-converting landing pages
- Building and reviewing existing campaigns and optimizing for targeting and conversions
- Work with project managers to deliver value to our clients
- Current AdWords certification required
- Experience in managing large scale performance based PPC campaigns on enterprise level
- Unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment to customer interests, and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, and Bing advertising
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve performance of search campaigns
- Ability to read stats properly to spot trends and opportunities
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiar with PPC management platforms
Education and Experience
- Previous experience with PPC set up and maintenance is required
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field is preferred
What’s In It For You
If you enjoy building strong customer relationships that deliver results, then you’ll love it here. Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- Open office environment and close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers a budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
This is an in-office position in Calgary. Email your final year GPA (if a recent grad), cover letter and resume in PDF format to apply.