Sales Development Representative
Location: USA Sales Team
ActiveConversion is a high growth marketing technology company selling marketing services, expertise, and online marketing software. We are looking to add an outbound calling sales professional to our team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, responsibilities will include creating opportunities in target markets as well as assisting with account management with an account executive. This position will receive a base salary plus commission.
In addition to your compensation, you will also learn valuable Sales 2.0 and Marketing 2.0 skills. Advancement to sales/marketing account executive is available within 1-2 years.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for assisting in sales activities in an assigned territory and executes the sales plan to expand the company’s customer base.
- Assist in sales of professional online marketing services and marketing automation software
- Make 200+ calls per week to create presentation opportunities for the account executives
- Learn technical selling skills and product knowledge as well as participate in any training provided
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on business conversations with managers and decision makers
- Assist in the creation of and conduct effective proposal presentations over the web/phone to identify prospects’ business problems and solutions
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities, including the use of a CRM to maintain records.
- 1+ years of sales experience in business to business environments
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with web-based tools such as web conferencing, Google docs, LinkedIn is an asset
- Knowledge of industrial marketing and/or selling is an asset
- Previous sales training is an asset
- University or college degree preferred
What’s In It For You?
If you enjoy selling solutions that deliver results for customers, then you’ll love it here. Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals.
- An open office environment with free parking and close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life and disability
- Casual enviroment – flex time work schedule (choose when you start, based on core business hours), business casual dress code
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com