Sales Development Student
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is a leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We are constantly expanding our customer base and are looking for a high energy sales development representative who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team through outbound calling
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact
- Effectively communicate ActiveConversion’s value proposition and be able to react to objections and questions
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AEs, educating them as necessary about the opportunity
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Currently pursuing secondary education in Business or a related field (Preferred)
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Desire to be coached and learn from members of a highly knowledgeable team
What’s In It For You:
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Team perks like weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business-to-business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who is as passionate about customer success as we are.
Please note this is a Calgary-based in-office position, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.