Are you well versed in online marketing and advertising, as well as business-to-business sales? Are you great at discovering strategic solutions to business problems? Would you rather bring in new accounts than work with existing ones? If so, we’d love to talk to you about an opening on our team.
The successful applicant will join an existing account executive in growing our account base from our head office in downtown Calgary. Applicants must be self-managers who are passionate about helping their clients achieve success and
are eager to exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for selling online business solutions, including both marketing services and conversion software, both in-person and online, from opening presentation through closing and handoff
- Create compelling and urgent value propositions to ensure effective proposal presentations that lead to new clients
- Gather and submit detailed business information for both pricing and presentation of solutions that address prospect problems
- Work closely with the Marketing and Client Services team to ensure the sales and implementation process is as seamless as possible for our customers
- Open to coaching and improving performance on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on business conversations with executives and decision-makers
- Demonstrates effective and efficient communication through various channels
- Maintain accurate and thorough daily records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory using a CRM
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience required
- University or college degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of online marketing and how to apply it in varying situations
What’s In It For You:
Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
Please note this is an in-office position in downtown Calgary, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business-to-business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who are as passionate about customer success as we are.