ActiveConversion started with a vision to fix the broken marketing and advertising industry. Today we take our customers’ marketing spend and turn it into a way to generate sales in a predictable way. We have become the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America.
Our digital marketing specialists execute a broad range of digital marketing campaigns. They work with account managers to facilitate our customers’ success and will be responsible for creating and improving digital marketing campaigns including paid search and display advertising, email marketing, and social advertising.
The ideal candidate is curious, open to suggestions from the team, and great at prioritizing to make sure everything gets done well and on time. They are a strong communicator, a solid content writer, and love wearing multiple hats to ensure the customer has a great experience and great results.
- Onsite search engine optimization of client websites, including strategy and execution
- Develop keyword lists and organize into ad groups to be used for pay per click accounts and search engine optimization
- Crafting and optimizing ads that drive qualified interest for our customers
- Managing 30+ client PPC accounts, with help from automated campaign monitoring software
- Developing and improving strategies and processes to improve the performance of accounts
- Use automated campaign software to keep PPC accounts performing effectively
- Write, design and optimize ads that drive engagement from potential buyers
- Advise clients on actions they can take to improve their lead generation, from content creation to budget increases
- Administer and engage with clients on reports outlining account performance and conversion optimization suggestions
- Demonstrate teamwork by interacting effectively with other parts of the company and establishing a culture of accountability
- An unfailing commitment to quality, alignment to customer interests, and strong problem-solving skills
- A strong understanding of paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, and display advertising, both in use and theory
- Curiosity and passion for digital marketing
- Able to identify opportunities within ongoing strategies for areas of optimization and potential growth
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write compelling ad copy and website content
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role required
- Google Ads certification required
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Experience in managing performance-based search campaigns for multiple customers on an ongoing basis
What’s In It For You
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Team perks like massage Mondays, weekly team lunches, holiday potlucks, and seasonal staff events
Please note this is an in-office position in downtown Calgary, and at this time we are not offering remote work possibilities or relocation assistance.
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We help business-to-business companies generate more qualified sales leads through a combination of online marketing and conversion software. We are constantly expanding our customer base and are looking for key team members to grow with us who are as passionate about customer success as we are.