Search Marketing Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Calgary, AB
We are looking for an experienced search marketing specialist, working in our downtown office, who will be responsible for executing a broad range of digital marketing campaigns. You will facilitate our customers’ success through creating and improving digital marketing campaigns including paid search, display advertising, and social advertising.
- Manage 60+ client PPC accounts including hands-on maintenance of accounts, with help from another team member for day-to-day tasks, as well as developing strategies to improve the performance of accounts.
- Use automated campaign software to keep PPC accounts performing effectively.
- Write, design and optimize ads that drive engagement from potential buyers.
- Develop keyword lists and organize into ad groups to be used for pay per click accounts and search engine optimization.
- Control bids to ensure the best performance while remaining within the client’s chosen budget.
- Develop conversion oriented landing pages for ad campaigns.
- Advise clients on actions they can take to improve their lead generation; from content creation to budget increases.
- Create detailed reports outlining account performance and conversion optimization suggestions.
- Demonstrate teamwork by interacting effectively with other parts of the company and establishing a culture of accountability.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role required
- Google Ads certification required
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Experience in managing performance-based search campaigns for multiple customers on an ongoing basis
- A strong understanding of paid search, paid social, SEO, and display advertising, both in use and theory
- Advanced communication and organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
What’s In It For You
- A downtown, open office environment close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, including family coverage. The plan includes extended health benefits, dental, life, and disability
- Professional growth – opportunities for additional learning through formal programs, on the job training, and lunch and learns.
This is an in-office position in downtown Calgary. Submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to apply: