Student Business Development Associate (30 Hours Per Week)
Location: Calgary, AB
ActiveConversion is the leading industrial sales and marketing system in North America. We are constantly expanding our international customer base and are looking for a Business Development Associate to help with various aspects of our sales process.
As a Business Development Associate, you will:
- Conduct research on ActiveConversion’s target market
- Identify new leads for the company to target
- Prepare/review/analyze opportunity funnels
- Prospect and support new business acquisition through outbound sales activities
- Team-oriented but can also work independently to meet organizational goals.
- Experience with CRM tools
- Experience with LinkedIn
What’s In It For You
If you enjoy building strong customer relationships that deliver results, then you’ll love it here. Working for ActiveConversion means joining a diverse group of fun, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about helping our customers succeed.
- Open office environment and close to public transit
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Professional Development – ActiveConversion hosts monthly company lunch and learns, and offers a budget for educational opportunities, seminars/classes, research, and other updates to improve your job knowledge.
This is an in-office position in Calgary. Email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to apply.